Born on November 27, 2006 (5lbs 7oz, 2,6kg) with RCDP. Her first 2 years of life were hard, very cranky, she was crying a lot and uncomfortable. Nicole had constant feeding issues always coughing and choking and got tired very easy. Started being happier since she got her Gtube at 2 years 4 month. Nicole is the happiest girl since age 4 or so. Nicole goes to a regular Elementary School and she loves it. Nicole is the oldest child and has a brother (healthy) and a sister (RCDP).
– born with Tetralogy of Fallot (not fixed)
– cataracts in both eyes (removed at 6 months)
– joint pain, stiffness
– G-tube placed at 2 years 4 months
– problems swallowing (no oral feeds due to numerous pneumonia)
– removed 4 front top teeth at age 3
– had a tonic-clonic seizure at 2 years 10 months (is on anti-seizure medication)
John & Viktoria Guenther
361 Willow Dr.
Winkler, MB, Canada